Our word for 2020: MOVEMENT.
“Everyone ends up somewhere, but very few people end up somewhere on purpose.”
Proverbs 29:19 Where there is no vision the people perish.
We can’t have a God-sized vision without stopping to listen.
Joshua 9:14 NIV.
- Vision gives pain a purpose.
- Vision creates guardrails in life
1. Sunday Services: be a bringer
2. Growth Groups– grow together.
3. Community Outreach– Surprise our community
Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. (Colossians 4:5-6)
Matthew 17:1-8 NIV
verse 5. “While he was still speaking…”